Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I'm Not Gonna Comment On Hannah Montana Channeling Britney Spears.....

Or that freakishly tall dude that she groped with a foam finger.......

Instead. 

I'll just ramble on randomly, as I normally do.

Completely ignoring the fact, that at one point, I ended up sitting through one of her concerts that they turned into a "movie" a few too many moons ago.

Or the fact that just a few short years ago, a majority of the girls on our street donned blonde wigs and microphones in an attempt to mimic her.  Fortunately, my Izzy opted for a Rocky Horror meets Tinker Bell costume that year..........

Score one for the overly cheap mom who was NOT going to go there!

Instead I will leave you with an endearing mental image.

I kind of think the movie Pretty In Pink is appropriate at this moment..... 

I would post an actual photo, if I had been present.  Alas, no carpool for me this afternoon..

Ike's gi has not yet come in.  Actually, Moops' new gi hasn't come in yet.  Meaning Moops is still using his old gi, and Ike is having to deal.

Such is the life of the youngest of four.

But in true Ike fashion, he always knows how to overcome such obstacles.  He opted to wear his Ninja costume from last year's Halloween.....  Along with his cargo shorts and cowboy boots....

He's got all of his bases in the world of cool covered....





No comments:

Post a Comment