Thursday, May 10, 2012

Did You Know Godzilla Is Fictional?

That means not real.  Talking pigeons with white collars are fictional too. 

This would be the wise words of Moops.


Moops also lost a tooth.  And when I say lost it, I mean he really lost it.  We can't find it anywhere.  I think he swallowed it.  The Tooth Fairy says not to worry about it, we don't need to look for it anymore, the gap in his mouth is evidence enough. 


Today was also grocery day.  They had Goat.  I intend to harass my kids about Goat this weekend as part of my Mother's Day festivities.


I also got to fur baby sit.  Pixie was quite confused when her humans left for the day.


Ike fell off a chair and bit through his tongue.


Pixie really misses her humans. 

Alex had a big field trip today as well.  He got to ride on a charter bus and eat lunch at a buffet.  Now that it is chore time, he is REALLY REALLY tired.  I don't blame him though, he had to be at school a full hour early, and that meant he had to wake up early.  I'm tired too.

In other news....  I cleaned the oven.  It was pretty gross.  I chose not to share pics, because well they were gross.

Ike is now having a melt down.  It reminds me of when he was a baby and would scream himself to sleep.  I don't miss those nights.  I don't want to relive them. 

I think I will have a glass of wine now.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you started this. "Did you know godzilla is fictional? That means not real." I work in a book store and it amazes me how many people don't know the difference between fiction and non-fiction. Thanks for making me laugh (and clearing up the confusion for others who thought for a second that godzilla might actually be real)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moops must have learned about fiction and non-fiction this week in school. It was such a cute statement of his, that I just had to share! I'm glad we could make you laugh!

      Delete