Friday, January 11, 2013

Organized I Am Not....

I think my picture is in the thesaurus when you look up the word "organized", but as the antonym.....

I do try though.  I have a whole board on Pinterest dedicated to becoming more organized.  AND I have even implemented some of the pins I have saved to the board.

I even have some works in progress......

 

The above is the beginning stages of organizing the boys' room.  Red for Moops and green for Ike.

I think my kids view me more as a UnaMommer when I go into their rooms with aspirations of not stepping on Legos.  Because, just as soon I have completed and intricately assembled my visions of organized bliss.  They have assembled as an EOD squad and are ready to dismantle and detonate in record time.

We are still in deep negotiations as to how "WE" will be utilizing said containers.  I'm hoping to come to an understanding, faster than the Govt agreed to a budget....

A few months ago I made us a handy little shoe and bag station in our garage.  I'm still tripping over shoes, but the belts are put away everyday and we haven't had to go hunting for them lately!


And yes, I still need to paint the bench my sister and I made this past Summer.  At least it is being put to good use.








No comments:

Post a Comment