Sunday, December 11, 2011

Well, The Tree Is Up

This was no easy task.  You see, we had tenants living in our house for a few years, while we ping ponged our way around the state.  They left a few items behind when they moved.  One being their tree, which is what I dragged up the stairs from the basement, only to be told that it was the wrong tree.  GRRRRR

I then located and wrestled up the correct tree.  I dragged it up from the basement, and the kids took over from there....

This picture is important.  I want you to believe me when I state my livingroom WAS clean....


I was all for celebrating Festivus this year, and just sticking with the above.  But the kids were not amused.

This is my livingroom now. 



This is Moops, yesterday before the Holiday Party we attended.  He has informed me that this is how he wants to dress everyday, from now on.....


We live in the South, snow is not common.  So, we improvise...


Here is Moops trying to return Ike for a model that is not "broken"




I know what I will be vacuuming up for the next 20 years.....

No comments:

Post a Comment