Wednesday, August 31, 2011

10 Things.....

1.  Today I told Ike to "stop slamming your monkey".......  Not exactly something I ever imagined I would say.

2.  Moops finds P.E. to be his hardest subject.  Pinwheels in particular, because he has to count differently. Which makes him think.  And well, after doing jumping jacks he is too tired to think.....

3.  I need a T-Shirt that states "Does Not Get Along With 11 Year Olds....."

4.  It took me 45 minutes to go 2 miles today....... Gotta Love the ATL!

5. I have come to the conclusion that micromanagement evolved as a consequence of marriage and children.

6. God first created man, realized he forgot a whole bunch of stuff.  Then he created woman.  Then realized he needed to create Chocolate and Wine to make up for the grevious imbalance.

7.  My son made his virgin voyage into capitalism today.....  He listed his Star Wars Turbo Tank on ebay.  So far he has made $70.....  I think I made $0.75 once at his age, before I closed shop and decided selling lemonade wasnt worth it.

8.  Izzy is aspiring to be a loan shark.  Alex is aspiring to be Alex......  Moops, he is cool with just getting through PE.  And according to Moops' friend, Ike should be named Army Man instead.  Because Ike is a weird name and doesnt make sense.

9.  Anything more than two 5 year olds, and your brain goes into analphylactic shock.  Im convinced that is the only way Kindergarten teachers survive the year physically intact.....

10.  Im finding I get more homework every night, than all 4 of my kids combined.  And most of the time I have to go back and review, because its been a really really long time since the last time I needed to convert fractions to decimals, know the anatomy of a cell, and that Izzy's band director must die.........

No comments:

Post a Comment