Friday, April 29, 2011

Meet Reggie



 What a week this has been!  Errands to run, faces to make.  How's a 3 year old supposed to fit it all in?
 Oh good, food!
 You know, the more I pay attention the more I realize cowboy boots are the style for PreK.  No Uggs in this town!
 He wants you to think that he actually slid down the pole.  But that would mean he could actually reach it up top.  So, instead he had me take his picture at the bottom and then told me to tell everyone he slid down.....
 Short legs and long ladder do not mix......
 Again, short legs and long ladder dont mix.....
 Warren is training for his Space walk, and channeling Clint Eastwood........
 Warren:  "When I do this, Mommy freaks out and runs to me...."
 This is Reggie, he is a Mexican Dinosaur.  And because of that, we all have to learn how to speak Spanish.  And "Quiere Limpiar Para Los Zapatos" is not enough.... 
 This is Reggie via Siesta

This is Ike, zonked out cold.....

Happy Friday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment