Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Is Here!

It Is Spring!  See my Azaleas.....


Here is the Moops, he has decided that we need to dig for treasure. 

With Spring, comes Spring Cleaning......  That would be 10, yes ten, bins full of baby and kids clothes. My sister just recently got hitched, guess what she will be getting very very soon.......  I hope you have boys, because that is what takes up 98% of those bins, boys clothes from birth to 3T.

 This would be Ike.  He is totally in touch with his feminine side.
YAWN.....
 This is Moops again, headed off on a leisurely stroll.  He is horizontal because my computer and I do not speak the same languages....  Binary code escapes me.
 Those would be our shadows, courtesy of Moops.
 That would be the catapillar that attacked Moops..  It was traumatic to say the least.
 Moops and his shadow, peter pan complex I think.. 

1 comment: