Monday, April 2, 2012

I'm Really Lucky

I married a man who is actually interested in me.  It could be fear, I admit, I have my bitchy moments.  Or he could actually really care enough to try.  Or both.  I'm not gonna push it, I'm going to appreciate it.

So, here I am with my purple toes.  Now that it is Spring, there are no socks on my feet.  AND my toes are purple, AND he noticed.

Now mind you, I have painted my toes purple every Spring since I was like 9.  BUT he did notice, and I know he did so because he cares. 

So, I am feeling all warm and gushy inside.  And he is probably panicking.  Poor dude, it probably doesn't help that he has a suspected cracked rib from Jiu Jitsu and he has hiccups.  And that combination is apparently uncomfortable.

And since The Hubs actually reads my blog.  I will just say, I love you.  And it makes me feel really good that you actually noticed that I painted my toes.  Because it never occurred to me that you would. 

Oh, and I do totally know how good I have it, being married to you.

2 comments: