Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Take Me Out To The Ball Game.......

Get Me Shot In Front Of The Crowd......

Buy me some percocets and applesauce.  Then I wont care if I ever get back.

For its root root for the home team.

And if we don't win its a shame.

For its 1, 2, three strikes your out!  At the old ball game.........

Izzy is going to a baseball game tomorrow at Turner Stadium.  Home of the Atlanta Braves.  And them dudes cause some nasty traffic at game time. 

I live only 20 miles from the airport, it should NOT take me 2 HOURS to pick up my MOTHER at 1 AM, because of Darryl Strawberry, or whatever fruit of the month is in their line up.......  Im just sayin......

This was no cheap feat.  We are forking over $30 for her to attend, and taking the risk on not purchasing the addititonal $12 t-shirt that coordinates her to the rest of the school. 

In my defense, I just bought her a damn trumpet.......

And well the kid KNOWS my cell phone number.  If she gets left behind, she and all 2000 of her closest friends can call me and let me know.

As it stands today, I had more people call me to talk to her than me.  And its NOT HER PHONE!

In other news, Ike has figured out how to PM a Tonka Truck.  PM would stand for "preventative maintenance".  And apparently PM means to take the thing apart.  That way, you dont have to worry about it not working in the first place.  Hmmmmmmmm.

Fun times in the ATL.  Fun times......

To the Grandparents, there WILL be a trumpet Solo at Xmas time!

No comments:

Post a Comment